From the Blog
Yesterday, I watched as a client’s puppy jumped and wiggled when she tried to clip a leash onto his collar. “Is that the behavior you would like … [Read More...]
Read More Featured Articles from the Blog
- Why You May Be Having Recall Problems With Your Dog
- Using Antecedent Arrangement In Solving Pet Problems
- Why Is Trust Important In Pet Training?
- Ask Yourself - Are You Setting Your Dog Training Up For Success?
- In Your Training, Be Generous With Reinforcement
- Are You Teaching Your Pet Unwanted Behaviors?
- What If Your Dog Will Not Budge On A Walk?
Featured Video – Teaching Impulse Control
Keeping Your Dog From Dashing Out The Door
Teaching your dog to sit at an open door can be a fun enrichment game