From the Blog
October 6, 2016 By Lisa Desatnik
I was reminded again the other day, the importance as a teacher of recognizing that different animals learn differently, have different thresholds for … [Read More...]
Read More Featured Articles from the Blog
- Why You May Be Having Recall Problems With Your Dog
- Using Antecedent Arrangement In Solving Pet Problems
- Are You Teaching Your Pet Unwanted Behaviors?
- What If Your Dog Will Not Budge On A Walk?
- Dog On Leash Greetings: Good or Bad?
- Core Exercise For Dogs
Featured Video – Teaching Impulse Control
Keeping Your Dog From Dashing Out The Door
Teaching your dog to sit at an open door can be a fun enrichment game