From the Blog
I have been working on down/stay/release and recall this month with an awesome and super smart dog. (I know, not unlike lots of other dogs I have … [Read More...]
The other day I went back to the dance studio where I have many happy memories from past group ballroom and salsa lessons. I heard about a Bollywood … [Read More...]
Read More Featured Articles from the Blog
- Why You May Be Having Recall Problems With Your Dog
- Using Antecedent Arrangement In Solving Pet Problems
- Why Is Trust Important In Pet Training?
- Ask Yourself - Are You Setting Your Dog Training Up For Success?
- Teaching Your Dog Self Control, Zen, Impulse Control
- In Your Training, Be Generous With Reinforcement
- Are You Teaching Your Pet Unwanted Behaviors?
Featured Video – Teaching Impulse Control
Keeping Your Dog From Dashing Out The Door
Teaching your dog to sit at an open door can be a fun enrichment game