Choose Lisa if you want:
- A certified trainer who uses and teaches the most humane, positive and scientifically sound approaches to modifying behavior.
- Training that is tailored to your individual situation and pet.
- A motivation zone where you can ask questions, learn and train at a pace with which you are comfortable.
- A well behaved pet with manners that fit your lifestyle, which means less stress for you.
- A pet that enjoys training and wants to listen because learning is taught in a fun way.
Read what our humans have to say about Lisa
I was observing a client the other day showing me how she asks her dog to come. “Fido (not his real name), Fido, Fido,” she shouted as her dog looked the other direction, sniffed something on the … Read More
Parents, please note, when it comes to helping your children build strong a strong relationship with their dog, it is important to remind them that big bear hugs make most dogs very uncomfortable – … Read More
Sometimes, the unexpected happens…and it becomes a good topic for a blog post! Last week, while working outside with a longtime client, a man came by on a bike. He happens to be a dog lover so he … Read More
From time to time I get asked how families can keep their dog from jumping on their sofa or chair. I have also gotten asked whether or not they should even allow their dog on furniture. Let’s talk … Read More
I have long admired Leslie McDevitt, MLA, CDBC, CPDT, and have read her book, Control Unleashed, several times. The first time being early in my career, and it had a lot of influence on me. Leslie … Read More
The other day I was working with a client whose dog had a ‘bad’ habit of pulling really hard on a leash to greet oncoming people. It is actually not an uncommon behavior problem that I get called upon … Read More