Choose Lisa if you want:
- A certified trainer who uses and teaches the most humane, positive and scientifically sound approaches to modifying behavior.
- Training that is tailored to your individual situation and pet.
- A motivation zone where you can ask questions, learn and train at a pace with which you are comfortable.
- A well behaved pet with manners that fit your lifestyle, which means less stress for you.
- A pet that enjoys training and wants to listen because learning is taught in a fun way.
Read what our humans have to say about Lisa
Have you ever felt like you are being completely ignored by your dog when you ask your dog to do something? It happens between two humans too…and the problem has destroyed relationships. It can be so … Read More
Parents, please teach your children about the Do Not Disturb sign above dogs that are sleeping and/or contained. Dogs that are sleeping can startle if touched and should be allowed to sleep in peace. … Read More
A woman was telling me the other day about how she couldn’t understand why her dog ‘out of the blue’ barked and lunged at someone he sees and solicits pets from all the time. Someone else was telling … Read More
Our Sam loves it when Kong sends me new toys to test! Here he is trying out a new dog food dispensing toy called the Tiltz. Enrichment is so important for dogs. There are so many fun ways you can use … Read More
I was observing a client the other day showing me how she asks her dog to come. “Fido (not his real name), Fido, Fido,” she shouted as her dog looked the other direction, sniffed something on the … Read More
Parents, please note, when it comes to helping your children build strong a strong relationship with their dog, it is important to remind them that big bear hugs make most dogs very uncomfortable – … Read More