Choose Lisa if you want:
- A certified trainer who uses and teaches the most humane, positive and scientifically sound approaches to modifying behavior.
- Training that is tailored to your individual situation and pet.
- A motivation zone where you can ask questions, learn and train at a pace with which you are comfortable.
- A well behaved pet with manners that fit your lifestyle, which means less stress for you.
- A pet that enjoys training and wants to listen because learning is taught in a fun way.
Read what our humans have to say about Lisa
Remember – there is always a reason for behavior. Through life, all of us – including our non-human friends are continually learning from our past experiences associations that impact our emotions, … Read More
I talk a lot about the power of consequences when it comes to determining the future rate of a behavior which is especially important to preventing and solving dog, puppy and parrot behavior problems … Read More
I have heard it said a lot, “a tired dog (or puppy) is a good dog” and usually that phrase references physical activity. Absolutely physical activity is important to the health of your dog but at … Read More
This is a topic that came up over the weekend with a client I worked with awhile back. She had made numerous emergency trips to the veterinarian or emergency hospital after her dog swallowed various … Read More
For hundreds of Greater Cincinnati families and individuals each year, Valentine’s Day has come to be extra special as a holiday when they adopted a dog, puppy, cat or other small animal at My Furry … Read More
I want to share this great research on the dog-human relationship. … Read More