From the Blog
It is not uncommon for people who share homes with a dog to complain about their furry friend bursting into a barking frenzy as a response to seeing … [Read More...]
Read More Featured Articles from the Blog
- Why You May Be Having Recall Problems With Your Dog
- Using Antecedent Arrangement In Solving Pet Problems
- Why Is Trust Important In Pet Training?
- Ask Yourself - Are You Setting Your Dog Training Up For Success?
- Teaching Your Dog Self Control, Zen, Impulse Control
- In Your Training, Be Generous With Reinforcement
- Are You Teaching Your Pet Unwanted Behaviors?
Featured Video – Teaching Impulse Control
Keeping Your Dog From Dashing Out The Door
Teaching your dog to sit at an open door can be a fun enrichment game