From the Blog
It is a very common problem of companion pet owners. Their dog ‘knows’ a particular behavior like sit or stay but seems to completely forget or tune … [Read More...]
Read More Featured Articles from the Blog
- Why You May Be Having Recall Problems With Your Dog
- Using Antecedent Arrangement In Solving Pet Problems
- Why Is Trust Important In Pet Training?
- Ask Yourself - Are You Setting Your Dog Training Up For Success?
- Teaching Your Dog Self Control, Zen, Impulse Control
- In Your Training, Be Generous With Reinforcement
- Are You Teaching Your Pet Unwanted Behaviors?
Featured Video – Teaching Impulse Control
Keeping Your Dog From Dashing Out The Door
Teaching your dog to sit at an open door can be a fun enrichment game