Choose Lisa if you want:
- A certified trainer who uses and teaches the most humane, positive and scientifically sound approaches to modifying behavior.
- Training that is tailored to your individual situation and pet.
- A motivation zone where you can ask questions, learn and train at a pace with which you are comfortable.
- A well behaved pet with manners that fit your lifestyle, which means less stress for you.
- A pet that enjoys training and wants to listen because learning is taught in a fun way.
Read what our humans have to say about Lisa
Just a quick reminder...if are having dog training problems with motivation and your pet is not 'getting' what it is that you want him/her to learn, there are SO many possible reasons. It could be the … Read More
“The power to control one’s own outcomes is essential to behavioral health, and the degree to which a behavior reduction procedure preserves learner control is essential to developing a standard of … Read More
Have you ever found yourself really drawn to something – out of curiosity or just something you really want – but at the same time, there is something making you hesitant, nervous or downright scared … Read More
So often dog owners want to know why they can’t get their dog to come every time he is called no matter what he happens to be doing or where. “He can be stubborn.” “He has a mind of his own.” “His … Read More
While I haven’t seen as much of it lately, I do still see dogs chained in yards. It is a worrisome sight. Even a dog that will wag its tail, approach people with loose body muscles, and lower itss … Read More
A dog who jumped at the sound of a heavy box falling to the floor can become frightened by other sudden noises down the road. A dog who has had many different positive interactions with children will … Read More