Choose Lisa if you want:
- A certified trainer who uses and teaches the most humane, positive and scientifically sound approaches to modifying behavior.
- Training that is tailored to your individual situation and pet.
- A motivation zone where you can ask questions, learn and train at a pace with which you are comfortable.
- A well behaved pet with manners that fit your lifestyle, which means less stress for you.
- A pet that enjoys training and wants to listen because learning is taught in a fun way.
Read what our humans have to say about Lisa
I want to share this great research on the dog-human relationship. … Read More
I see and hear the word ‘tolerant’ a lot when it comes to talking about dog companions; and thought I’d dedicate this post to sharing some thoughts on the subject, and why, even tolerant dogs need … Read More
Enrichment is so important for your pet. Here is a simple Find It scent enrichment game you can play with your dog or puppy. Remember to do this at your pet's pace. If your dog is new to this, you may … Read More
When I was working with one of my puppy clients the other day, a question came up about rewarding behavior. Since I teach the most positive strategies for changing behavior, we talk a lot about … Read More
I always spend some time and energy at the end of the year thinking about the reasons I have to be grateful. Pictured are some of the many faces I am so appreciative to have had the opportunity to … Read More
I compiled a list of some suggested New Year's resolutions relating to dog training. … Read More