From the Blog
On Facebook last week, someone in my network asked me some questions about parrots. They were questions I have heard before. I thought I'd write a … [Read More...]
I have long been an advocate for using the most positive strategies for managing and modifying behavior because I have seen firsthand the difference … [Read More...]
Read More Featured Articles from the Blog
- Why You May Be Having Recall Problems With Your Dog
- Using Antecedent Arrangement In Solving Pet Problems
- Why Is Trust Important In Pet Training?
- Make Play A Part Of Training Your Puppy
- Ask Yourself - Are You Setting Your Dog Training Up For Success?
- How To Stop Your Dog From Jumping On People
- Kathy Sdao: Teaching and Loving Your Older Dog
Featured Video – Teaching Impulse Control
Keeping Your Dog From Dashing Out The Door
Teaching your dog to sit at an open door can be a fun enrichment game