Note that you will also be emailed a copy of this and asked to bring a signed hard copy on the first day of class.
- Puppies should be approximately between 8 and 16 weeks of age on the first class date; and must have veterinary proof of current vaccinations prior to the start of class. All puppies must have had 8 or 9 weeks vaccinations (distemper/parvo and bordetella) and be up to date for their age.
- No sick animals should be brought to class. If your puppy has experienced vomiting, diarrhea, or fever, it must be cleared of all symptoms for three days prior to returning to class. Any puppy that has been treated for anything contagious may not return to class unless it is cleared by its vet.
- It is owners’ responsibility to clean up after your puppy both inside and outside the facility.
- Choker collars and prong collars are not used during this training class. We will review collars and leashes during the first week of classes.
- Puppies SHOULD NOT be taken to dog parks while enrolled in class.
- Owners should notify Lisa Desatnik prior to the next class if their puppy has experienced a temperament change such as a new fear or growling, lunging or biting behavior.
- Class fees are non-refundable unless you or your puppy have an emergency situation or illness.
- Please make arrangements with Lisa if you have to miss a class so that you can get necessary class materials and will understand what is going to happen in the next class. Normal class times will not be used to catch people up on topics that were missed.
I understand that attendance of a dog training class is not without risk to myself, members of my family or guests who may attend, or my dog, because some of the dogs to which I (we) will be exposed may be difficult to control and may be the cause of injury even when handled with the greatest amount of care.
I hereby waive and release Lisa Desatnik, So Much PETential and its volunteers and assistants, as well as owners and staff of The Dog Studio from any and all liability of any nature for injury, illness or damage which I or my dog may suffer, including specifically, but without limitation, any injury or damage resulting from the action of any dog, and I expressly assume the risk of any such damage or injury while attending any training sessions or other function of Lisa Desatnik and So Much PETential, or while on the grounds or the surrounding area of The Dog Studio.
I understand that my puppy/dog will be exposed to other dogs/puppies in a class that does not require puppy vaccinations to be completed prior to the start of class. There is some inherent risk of illness, disease or death due to this exposure. Full vaccination requirements are waived for socialization purpose and I understand my full risks. By understanding this, I indemnify and hold harmless Lisa Desatnik, So Much PETential and The Dog Studio of any illness that may result from my participation.